Esser’s ls3 powered fd3s rx-7 r1 – page 5 – nissan 370z forum how to get trichomoniasis

I then adjusted ride height to about where I wanted it and went in for an alignment, made such a huge difference in the way it drives. I had attempted to align in my garage with tape measure but I can only get it so close. Once it was on the rack we could see the rear thrust was completely off. It got dialed in, and now it drives like a whole new car!

I did some driving and test hits and it sure does hook up much better. Still need to roll on the throttle in second, but third is fairly solid now. I ran into an issue with my fuel gauge reading funky. It would bounce to full every now and then, and after some troubleshooting I was able to narrow it down to the sending unit in the tank. I bought a replacement float and resister unit and swapped it in

All in all it was a successful weekend and it felt great driving to and from the car show, car is getting so close to getting all the minor bugs worked out.


Engine now has about 200 miles on it, and is on its second oil change of break in oil.

I then adjusted ride height to about where I wanted it and went in for an alignment, made such a huge difference in the way it drives. I had attempted to align in my garage with tape measure but I can only get it so close. Once it was on the rack we could see the rear thrust was completely off. It got dialed in, and now it drives like a whole new car!

I did some driving and test hits and it sure does hook up much better. Still need to roll on the throttle in second, but third is fairly solid now. I ran into an issue with my fuel gauge reading funky. It would bounce to full every now and then, and after some troubleshooting I was able to narrow it down to the sending unit in the tank. I bought a replacement float and resister unit and swapped it in

All in all it was a successful weekend and it felt great driving to and from the car show, car is getting so close to getting all the minor bugs worked out. Engine now has about 200 miles on it, and is on its second oil change of break in oil.

Finally had time to do some more driving, I just got back from completing One Lap of America with Toyota (in a Prius lol). My LS3 engine currently has 700 miles on it, and is on the third oil change. I have been taking special care to break in this crate engine:

This last oil change I did a full weekend of auto-x, and it was a blast. This was the first outing for the FD, and I was able to place in the top 5 for the weekend. This was even on street tires (200tw RE71), while three others in the top 5 were on slicks. I was super happy with how the car performed.

I went out and did some shake down runs first thing, the tires grip extremely well for being a tiny 255 square setup. I am able to dead hook 2nd gear which was not possible previously. The tein suspension did surprisingly well. With some tweaks to the shocks it was handling predictably.

The second day there was a lot more competition, and the weather was a bit hotter than the previous. On my last run the RE71’s did start to get a little greasy and spin a bit. These tires definitely need to be cooled down between runs. Despite being a small auto-x track I was able to hit 70mph (top of second).

I was super impressed with the car’s practicality so far, I drove to the event (1.5 hours away) and honestly was not sure how it would do being the first long drive I have taken in the car since completing the build. It rained on the way there and on the way home, but the car made the journey no problem. Ride comfort on the road is not too bad either, and exhaust does not drone. My passenger could have slept if he wanted to lol.